Skip to main content

Rotation 1.2 Billy Caspian

I arrive at Billy Caspian's house to find Gus Hart ringing the doorbell at 6 am. Billy is in bed with his energy bar still very low so I let him sleep for awhile. I really want to invite Gus in to see what may happen but that's not how this works.

Billy eventually gets up and grabs a plate of horrifying spoiled waffles. Clearly, he's a slob. I spy Thorton Wolff through the window headed for Constance's house.

Constance comes outside to greet him in her pajamas...hmm these two are continuing to get friendly love it. At this moment Billy gets a wish to socialize with a supernatural. There are no supernaturals in town so I may have used Master Controller to make Thorton a werewolf right then. Hey, I'm allowed to mess with the townies!

I make Thorton a werewolf every time I play in Sunset Valley. How can I not? I also like to make his wife Morgana pregnant at some point for the drama since Thorton dislikes children while she is family oriented.

This chapter is supposed to be about Billy though so I move the camera back to him and I wish I hadn't...

He gets a wish to join the painter career which I am very happy for since he will be available all the time and the game won't assign him some other job that makes no sense. His lifetime wish is to be a Master of the Arts (painting and guitar). I have him go register at city hall immediately.

It is Leisure day and he wishes to go the festival so that is the next stop. He stuffs himself eating a cherry snow cone.

Afterwards he goes to burn off some of those extra calories.

I let him finish shooting then use his wish to have a water balloon fight so he can meet Don Lothario, Jon Lessen, and Vita Alto.

Vita nails him but he gets her back. She eventually gives up the game, not impressed with her teammate Don's skills. I think he got hit by the most water balloons.

Billy and Jon won with a team score of 100 to 90. I don't think I have ever let Sims play long enough to see there is a score at the end. The sun has set by the time they are done.

Billy does a lap around the roller rink to celebrate the victory. He almost falls several times. Maybe wearing sunglasses at night is not such a good idea. Jon initiates conversation with him, putting an end to this foolishness that is bound to land him on his butt.

Shaka we rock! They continue talking for a bit and build some relationship. Only Jon got added to Billy's relationships list, no Don or Vita bummer. Billy is a loner so I'm happy he at least met Jon. He eventually leaves the park because he is bursting for the bathroom and the public ones are now locked.

A snack before bed.

In the morning he starts painting autonomously. Later I direct him to play the guitar (wish). Caught Gus Hart arguing with himself in the middle of the street.

Eventually I send Billy back to the park to redeem his festival tickets for some prizes (wish). He gets an umbrella and rainbow sparklers. I wonder if he will play with the sparklers autonomously.

To stop him from overeating a snow cone again I send him to the Museum (wish). Thorton shows up too which is perfect so Billy can complete that wish to meet a supernatural. They chat about art for a bit but eventually Billy's loner trait makes him retreat.

He spends the rest of the evening checking out paintings and sculptures. He is moved to tears by a globe of the world.

Eventually his hunger sends him home at 1 am. He eats the nasty old waffles again and naps on the front porch in the rocking chair.


He finishes his painting when he wakes up the next morning. Eventually showers and changes back into pajamas instead of his everyday wear. He spends the day going between painting and using the rocking chair. My kind of Saturday 😁

Later I stretch a wish to 'Jam with another Sim' to send him to a dive bar. I keep my word and he jams with Selma Rosewood. They play for quite a while. Billy eventually gets the wish to have a drink so I can finally interrupt them.


Selma comes to the bar too. Shaka jam session! Sadly she leaves soon after.

Maybe Billy is drunk because he decides to insult Jocasta's family, specifically their son Michael Bachelor. Simis doesn't seem to give a damn.

Before mama bear can whoop his butt Billy runs off to use the bathroom. The Bachelors leave and he's the only one left in the bar, he continues overeating and drinking until 3 am.

His morning kicks off the same as the last, painting. Nice to see him working on his LTW on his own.

This is supposedly finished. I named it "WTF Went Wrong". He is a level 5 painter, nearly level 6. I’ve never seen this painting before, not sure if it’s a glitch or really supposed to look like that.

Billy is currently sick and wishes to get a flu shot so I send him to the hospital. Gus goes into the hospital soon after him. I’m beginning to wonder if he is stalking Billy.

After getting his shot Billy starts playing guitar outside the hospital which apparently satisfies the wish to play in the park. It's cold but that doesn't stop several Sims from stopping to admire his level 4 guitar skill nor from Gus wearing shorts. 

Morgana takes a break from work to listen to Billy play. Even Jon, who is a professional lead guitarist, stops to bob his head to the music. Now that’s a compliment! Billy reaches level 5 by the end and makes §167 in tips.

Finally he stops at 10 pm when Jon comes up to talk to him. They hang around chatting well past midnight, VJ Alvi joins their conversation. He is probably fanboying over Jon.

Eventually hunger wins out and he goes home. We end similar to how we started, Billy at the fly infested table. Kind of appropriate given the title of this series.

Before I leave I grant his wish for the Bonehilda coffin. I've had issues with her glitching out in the past so was unsure about doing it but the house is such a disgusting mess I swear I can hear the flies buzzing. However, I realize later he has to awaken her before she will come out of the coffin which I don’t know if that can happen autonomously or if Sims can wish to do it. We'll have to wait to find out next time we visit Billy.

Progress
Skills Increased:   Painting, Guitar
New Friends:        None (close with Jon though)

Comments