Skip to main content

Chapter 12: A Better View

Bob is not having a good day.

Not only because of his unruly offspring but because today we have to say goodbye to the Rossini family. 

My game has been running like garbage with severe lag and I ultimately decided to do a clean reinstall of the Sims 3. I kept the save file but unfortunately when I loaded it up it was unplayable. 

I am sad to end their story here. Documenting the Rossini's lives and the crazy things they get up to has been truly enjoyable. It forced me to slow down my gameplay and pay closer attention, which got me so much more into their story and who they are. 

On the bright side, I am very excited to start a new story! Before we move on though I do have a few screenshots from the last time I played the Rossini household and was even able to complete a final random event. 

Please excuse the awful blue tint, it's a full moon. I will disable that feature next save.

Bunny learns a new recipe before going to bed. Neither her or Bob are the least bit bothered by the noisy zombie outside their bedroom window.

Go try munching on the cowplant and see what happens.

Meanwhile Bobert is having dinner at the McBachelor's house. I was surprised to see most of the family actually eating together.

As usual, Helena is left half naked on the floor to fend for herself. Poor girl, it would have been interesting to see how she turned out when she grew up.

Bobert scarfing down his garden salad. His favorite food is spaghetti, would have been nice if that's what they had served.

After dinner father and son go straight to bed. Maybe Jocasta kicked Simis out of the bedroom for constantly hitting on her best friend.

Bobert shows Helena some kindness before leaving and puts her to bed.

When he gets home he takes care of his little brother as well. Bobert would have been a good father to lead the second generation. Aww my heart.

In the morning Minerva is snoozing along side Molly in her favorite spot. Unfortunately having a nightmare about the evil bath tub.

Bunny and Bobert annoying the kids.

Molly awkwardly flirts with Bob and fails.

Bunny tries her hand at painting but it appears her high skill in sculpting is not transferable.

Bob has an errand to run at the McBachelor's house. He is greeted by Simis on the front porch.

"Did you bring the supplies?" Simis asks.

"Yup, I'll have them installed in no time." Bob replies.

If only Bob had been wearing his maid outfit here...

River actually being a mother for a moment.

"Hey Simis, come check this out! The windows are all installed." Bob yells.

Simis wanted to open up the space, the dining room felt so cramped but maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all.

Across town Bobert is having a water balloon fight at the park with some friends from school. I wonder if I had plans to hook him up with that girl.

The night ends with Sandi outside the police station. Standing in the dark...while it rains...reading a book. Totally normal, at least for these Sims. 😄


And that's all folks. Not much of a story this final chapter but I wanted to share what I had so we can at least say good bye. I'm happy we got to see everyone, except for Jared but we saw plenty of him last chapter. * wiggles eyebrows *

The random event was to "put windows on all walls of a bathroom". I played this several months ago so I don't remember if the McBachelor house was picked randomly or I just decided to torture them. After saying it like that though I think it's clear which it was. 😈

Hope some people out there enjoyed reading and will be back for the new story. Happy Simming!

Comments

Post a Comment